Released on 26 April 2020
This release is a bugfix release; there are no new features. I'm trying to increase the reliability and stability of PlaneCommand before adding additional features.
- Confirmation is requested when a requested command may be dangerous, e.g. raising landing gear on the ground or shutting off the fuel pump in flight
- Mac version now uses code signing / notarization
- When tuning to an invalid frequency is requested, a sensible feedback message is now heard
- Feedback window (headset and speech bubbles) are now less obtrusive in VR.
- Fixed a crash when no microphone is present
- Fixed a bug causing many commands to be accidentally interpreted as a command to switch fuel tanks, or to switch fuel tanks off
- Fixed pronunciation of numbers in some situations
- Improved recognition of some VHF frequencies
- Improved pronunciation of climb rate for autopilot vertical speed modes
- Fixed pronunciation of altitudes
- Fixed incorrectly interpreted flaps commands
- Fixed pronunciation of 'EFIS' on some platforms
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- A linux version will be coming in a future release. The Linux version included in this version is unlikely to work on your system.
- On Windows, PlaneCommand won't reconnect to the microphone if it is disconnected during a session.