This release is a bugfix release; there are no new features. I'm trying to increase the reliability and stability of PlaneCommand before adding additional features.
- Improved "listen for keyword" mode by allowing more time (1s) between the 'copilot' keyword and the command itself
- Custom commands can now use more words: AC, DC, and inverter (thanks Patrick)
- Improved "listen for keyword" mode by preventing speech feedback from being picked up as a command
- Fixed bug that relocated the headset offscreen when leaving VR (thanks Bill)
- Fixed bug preventing changing voices on Mac (thanks Fort)
- Fixed a bug in "listen for keyword" mode that caused any words said *before* the keyword to be included as part of the command. This often means the incorrect command was executed
- A linux version will be coming in a future release. The Linux version included in this version is unlikely to work on your system.
- On Windows, PlaneCommand won't reconnect to the microphone if it is disconnected during a session.